Be the first to secure exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through Thought Leadership Sessions, Benchmarking Workshops, Innovation Think Tanks, Interactive Discussion Groups, Exhibit booth and more. Download the Sponsorship Prospectus to see how you can get involved today!
If you prefer to receive a copy, email Max.Miller@iqpc.com.
A report conducted by the National League of Cities dives into the topic of mobility and technology. Together, mobility and technology are a key consideration for cities as they plan for the future of their communities. The National League of Cities’ (NLC) City of the Future initiative explores existing trends and predicts future developments so that cities can anticipate changes in the urban landscape and prepare accordingly. To learn more about the City of the Future initiative, click here.
A report published by McKinsey & Company and Bloomberg tackles the question, "What, then, will be the future of urban mobility?" An Integrated Perspective on the Future of Mobility explores a variety of angles- the social, economic, and technological trends- that will work together to disrupt mobility.To download the full PDF report from the McKinsey website, click the link below.
Leading cities across the world are accelerating their smart city initiatives and achieving smart mobility is a critical component of their long-term ambitions. Download our infographic which explores the five key elements that any smart city needs to combine in order to create an integrated transport network capable of delivering true smart mobility.
This exclusive ebook includes:
- ARTICLE #1 "How vulnerable are automakers to cyber attacks?"
- INFOGRAPHIC "Carjacking - risks of the internet-connected car"
- WHITEPAPER "Connected car driving change in defect detection"
- ARTICLE #2 "When does a cyber attack become a functional safety issue?"
- PRESENTATION #1 "Volvo presents collaborative security"
- PRESENTATION #2 "Stanley Law Group presents legal concerns for stakeholders: the Cahen case and beyond"
Receive a copy in your inbox by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org